Avalon Rose Design
Garden Party Watercolor Graphics
This product is also listed in my NEW Flower Power Mega Bundle Vol. 2 at a discounted rate! See it here https://theavalonrose.com/products/flower-power-graphics-mega-bundle-vol-2
Vintage illustrations of flowers, bouquets, birdcages, teacups, teapot, baskets, and butterflies were digitally painted with watercolor elements to create beautiful graphics that will accentuate your designs. Each watercolor graphic is fairly large scale (approximately 2000+ pixels at the tallest or widest point) and is in png format with a transparent background at 300 dpi.
Please note the watercolor graphics work best of lighter colored backgrounds. If using a textured background play around with blending modes on the layers to make the texture shine through (I've found the multiply mode to work best). Results will vary if the background image is too dark.
- - 50 flower and bouquet png graphics
- - 26 letter graphics png (A-Z)
- - 3 basket png graphics
- - 4 birdcage png graphics
- - 10 butterfly png graphics
- - 3 teacup png graphics
- - 1 teapot png graphic
Instant download after purchase.
Please note all products available are digital files, not tangible or printed items. Nothing will be shipped to you, instead after purchase has been completed you will receive an email with a link to download the digital files.
Due to the digital nature of our files, all sales are final and are non-refundable once downloaded unless significantly different than advertised.
- You can’t give away, share, resell or redistribute the graphics on their own. If you have a friend that wants to use the graphics, please refer them to my store.
- You can’t post the stand-alone graphics as they are on your website or blog in a manner that would make them available to download.
- You cannot use the graphics in a new work where the individual graphics can be extracted from the final file, such as a layered .psd file.
- You can’t claim copyright of the graphics individually or in a collection.
- A credit line on every page of the website/blog or at the bottom of the template that says something like “Some graphical elements by Avalon Rose Design”.
- Hyperlink the words “Avalon Rose Design” to https://theavalonrose.com.
Go ahead and use them however you want. Sharing with others is not allowed, however. Have fun!