Avalon Rose Design
Vintage Scene Creator
60 different top view graphics of vintage items that you can use to create your own scenes, hero shots, and to create a lovely presentation of any sort. You will receive one layered and grouped .psd file measuring 9000 pixels across at 300 dpi with all the elements included. The drop shadows are on separate layers, so they can be removed or altered as you see fit. All but one of the layers will be hidden after download, so you will need to make them visible to view and use them. No backgrounds are included, just the design elements themselves.
Elements include : Vintage typewriter, eye glasses, printer drawer, crate, wooden box, ornate frame, vintage books, open book, clock, metal tags, keys, keyhole, feather, frames, ruler, gloves, vintage paper, ticket, license plate, hammer, gears, buttons, spoon, fork, pin, brooch, handkerchief, tags and more.
Instant download after purchase.
Please note all products available are digital files, not tangible or printed items. Nothing will be shipped to you, instead after purchase has been completed you will receive an email with a link to download the digital files.
Due to the digital nature of our files, all sales are final and are non-refundable once downloaded unless significantly different than advertised.
- You can’t give away, share, resell or redistribute the graphics on their own. If you have a friend that wants to use the graphics, please refer them to my store.
- You can’t post the stand-alone graphics as they are on your website or blog in a manner that would make them available to download.
- You cannot use the graphics in a new work where the individual graphics can be extracted from the final file, such as a layered .psd file.
- You can’t claim copyright of the graphics individually or in a collection.
- A credit line on every page of the website/blog or at the bottom of the template that says something like “Some graphical elements by Avalon Rose Design”.
- Hyperlink the words “Avalon Rose Design” to https://theavalonrose.com.
Go ahead and use them however you want. Sharing with others is not allowed, however. Have fun!