Gossamer Meadow is a rustic, hand drawn branch and leaf illustration branding kit. Delicate pencil sketches of leaves, stems, branches and monograms is a lovely addition to your design toolkit. Perfect for logos, wedding invitations, packaging and more.
In addition to the single leaf illustrations, you will also receive a set of plain as well as decorated monograms, and 6 pre-made logo templates. All png files are large scale, and have a transparent background. All elements can easily be recolored to reflect your desired color scheme as well.
- 6 Pre-Made Logo Designs | AI, EPS & PSD Formats*
- 27 Plain Monograms | A-Z & | AI, EPS, & PNG Formats
- 27 Decorated Monograms | A-Z & | AI, EPS, & PNG Formats
- 52 Leaf and Branch Designs | AI, EPS & PNG Formats
- 8 Pre-Made Bouquet Designs | AI, EPS & PNG Formats
*Please note that you will need working knowledge of Illustrator ( or your preferred vector editing software ) or Photoshop to properly edit the text and elements of the logo files.
All PNG Files can be opened in most graphic programs. AI Files require CS4 or newer
All fonts used in the logos are available for commercial use, but they are not included. Info on where to find them is provided.
Due to the digital nature of our files, all sales are final and are non-refundable once downloaded unless significantly different than advertised.
- You can’t give away, share, resell or redistribute the graphics on their own in physical or digital form. If you have a friend that wants to use the graphics, please refer them to my store.
- You cannot use the graphics as a primary design element in your end product (please see graphic below) regardless of whether it is a physical or digital product. They must be combined with other design resources to create a new end product/original design that took you time and effort to produce. If you would like to purchase an Extended License that would allow you to use the graphics as-is please contact me.
- You can’t post the stand-alone graphics as they are on your website or blog in a manner that would make them available to download.
- You cannot use the graphics in a new work where the individual graphics can be extracted from the final file, such as a layered .psd file.
- You can’t claim copyright of the graphics individually or in a collection.
Public Domain Images
If an item is marked as "Personal Use Only" you may go ahead and use them however you want for your personal projects. Sharing with others is not allowed, however. You may not use the items to create anything that you will offer for sale. Have fun!