Avalon Rose Design
Antique Fruit and Flower Botanical Graphics
This product is also listed in my NEW Flower Power Mega Bundle Vol. 2 at a discounted rate! See it here https://theavalonrose.com/products/flower-power-graphics-mega-bundle-vol-2
This Antique Fruit & Flowers Botanical Graphics set includes 55 vintage botanical chromolithographs from the mid 1800's. There are lovely florals and fruits in large scale, high resolution files to accent your design projects. The are perfect for packaging design, logo design, wall decor, invitations and so much more.
Each graphic is provided in PNG format with a transparent background at 300 dpi. The sizes vary, but all are large scale at approximately 2500-4500 pixels.
Anemone, 3 Apples, 4 Begonias, Brunfelsia, Camellia, Candytuft, Canna, Cape Grape, Carnations, Cherries, Chinese Honeysuckle, 3 Chrysanthemums, Clematis, Crotolaria, Dahlia, Flowering Quince, 2 Geranium, Grapes, Justicia, Kermesina, Lachenalia, Lily, Lotus, Luculia, Lychnis, Marguerite Daisy, Montbretia, 2 Orchids, 4 Peaches, 3 Pears, Persimmon, 2 Plums, Poppies, Primrose, 2 Rhododendron, Rose, Strawberry, Strawflower, Tulip
Bonus File Also included is a 3000x4800 pixel vintage paper background in high-resolution jpg format.
Instant download after purchase.
Please note all products available are digital files, not tangible or printed items. Nothing will be shipped to you, instead after purchase has been completed you will receive an email with a link to download the digital files.
Due to the digital nature of our files, all sales are final and are non-refundable once downloaded unless significantly different than advertised.
- You can’t give away, share, resell or redistribute the graphics on their own. If you have a friend that wants to use the graphics, please refer them to my store.
- You can’t post the stand-alone graphics as they are on your website or blog in a manner that would make them available to download.
- You cannot use the graphics in a new work where the individual graphics can be extracted from the final file, such as a layered .psd file.
- You can’t claim copyright of the graphics individually or in a collection.
- A credit line on every page of the website/blog or at the bottom of the template that says something like “Some graphical elements by Avalon Rose Design”.
- Hyperlink the words “Avalon Rose Design” to https://theavalonrose.com.
Go ahead and use them however you want. Sharing with others is not allowed, however. Have fun!