Avalon Rose Design
Gossamer Meadow Pencil Branch & Leaf Illustrations
Gossamer Meadow is a rustic, hand drawn branch and leaf illustration branding kit. Delicate pencil sketches of leaves, stems, branches and monograms is a lovely addition to your design toolkit. Perfect for logos, wedding invitations, packaging and more.
In addition to the single leaf illustrations, you will also receive a set of plain as well as decorated monograms, and 6 pre-made logo templates. All png files are large scale, and have a transparent background. All elements can easily be recolored to reflect your desired color scheme as well.
- 6 Pre-Made Logo Designs | AI, EPS & PSD Formats*
- 27 Plain Monograms | A-Z & | AI, EPS, & PNG Formats
- 27 Decorated Monograms | A-Z & | AI, EPS, & PNG Formats
- 52 Leaf and Branch Designs | AI, EPS & PNG Formats
- 8 Pre-Made Bouquet Designs | AI, EPS & PNG Formats
*Please note that you will need working knowledge of Illustrator ( or your preferred vector editing software ) or Photoshop to properly edit the text and elements of the logo files.
All PNG Files can be opened in most graphic programs. AI Files require CS4 or newer
All fonts used in the logos are available for commercial use, but they are not included. Info on where to find them is provided.
Please note all products available are digital files, not tangible or printed items. Nothing will be shipped to you, instead after purchase has been completed you will receive an email with a link to download the digital files.
Due to the digital nature of our files, all sales are final and are non-refundable once downloaded unless significantly different than advertised.
- You can’t give away, share, resell or redistribute the graphics on their own. If you have a friend that wants to use the graphics, please refer them to my store.
- You can’t post the stand-alone graphics as they are on your website or blog in a manner that would make them available to download.
- You cannot use the graphics in a new work where the individual graphics can be extracted from the final file, such as a layered .psd file.
- You can’t claim copyright of the graphics individually or in a collection.
- A credit line on every page of the website/blog or at the bottom of the template that says something like “Some graphical elements by Avalon Rose Design”.
- Hyperlink the words “Avalon Rose Design” to https://theavalonrose.com.
Go ahead and use them however you want. Sharing with others is not allowed, however. Have fun!