Avalon Rose Design
MASSIVE Vintage Fruit and Flower Graphics
This product is also listed in my NEW Flower Power Mega Bundle Vol. 2 at a discounted rate! See it here https://theavalonrose.com/products/flower-power-graphics-mega-bundle-vol-2
This collection of vintage fruit and flower chromolithograph graphics were sourced from an antique seed catalog from the very early 1900's. Each graphic was scanned in at 1200 dpi, so the resulting images are MASSIVE. Each measures about 4,000-11,000 pixels at their widest or tallest point. Most of them are on the larger end of that scale. For example, one of the peony graphics would print out at about 25.5" x 35.5" if printed at 300 dpi. Of course you can resize the images if you need smaller versions.
Each file is available as an individual png file with the background removed by hand, so they can easily be layered with other design elements. The files are searchable by name, so you can easily find the file you're looking for. Perfect for packaging design, t-shirt design, art prints, and so much more.
Included are roses, apples, pears, anemone, peaches, plums, peonies, hydrangea, black-eyed susan, clematis, cherries, hibiscus, iris, blackberries, raspberries, quince, grapes, snowball, weigela, trumpet flower, wistaria, crab apple blossoms, honeysuckle, and lilac.
Please note: The files are too large to upload, so your download will include a pdf file that has links to Dropbox to instantly access the files from there.
- Example graphics (packaging design and art print) are not included.
Instant download after purchase.
- You can’t give away, share, resell or redistribute the graphics on their own. If you have a friend that wants to use the graphics, please refer them to my store.
- You can’t post the stand-alone graphics as they are on your website or blog in a manner that would make them available to download.
- You cannot use the graphics in a new work where the individual graphics can be extracted from the final file, such as a layered .psd file.
- You can’t claim copyright of the graphics individually or in a collection.
- A credit line on every page of the website/blog or at the bottom of the template that says something like “Some graphical elements by Avalon Rose Design”.
- Hyperlink the words “Avalon Rose Design” to https://theavalonrose.com.
Go ahead and use them however you want. Sharing with others is not allowed, however. Have fun!
Due to the digital nature of our files, all sales are final and are non-refundable once downloaded unless significantly different than advertised.