Farmhouse Watercolor Flowers is a collection of vintage style roses, leaves, monograms, wreaths, and bouquets that will add a fresh element to your designs.
Beautiful watercolor roses in three colorways: pink, cream and blush, 2 sets of lovely monograms bursting with blooms, barn woood background textures in 3 styles, and a handful of wreaths and floral bouquets are all included. All elements are provided to you in PNG format with transparent backgrounds except for the barn wood textures as those are in JPG format. The sizes of the florals vary, but are quite large at approximately 2000-3000 pixels at the tallest or widest point. Some are larger, and some are just a bit smaller.
- 12 Watercolor Roses in Pink | 2000 x 3000 pixels | PNG Format
- 12 Watercolor Roses in Cream | 2000 x 3000 pixels | PNG Format
- 12 Watercolor Roses in Blush | 2000 x 3000 pixels | PNG Format
- 1 Set of Monograms in Brown & Cream | A-Z + & | 2000 x 3000 pixels | PNG Format
- 1 Set of Monograms in Charcoal & Blush | A-Z + & | 2000 x 3000 pixels | PNG Format
- 3 Premade Floral Wreaths | 2000 x 3000 pixels | PNG Format
- 3 Premade Floral Bouquets | 2000 x 3000 pixels | PNG Format
- 2 Watercolor Leaf Elements | 2000 x 3000 | PNG Format
Instant download after purchase.
Due to the digital nature of our files, all sales are final and are non-refundable once downloaded unless significantly different than advertised.
- You can’t give away, share, resell or redistribute the graphics on their own in physical or digital form. If you have a friend that wants to use the graphics, please refer them to my store.
- You cannot use the graphics as a primary design element in your end product (please see graphic below) regardless of whether it is a physical or digital product. They must be combined with other design resources to create a new end product/original design that took you time and effort to produce. If you would like to purchase an Extended License that would allow you to use the graphics as-is please contact me.
- You can’t post the stand-alone graphics as they are on your website or blog in a manner that would make them available to download.
- You cannot use the graphics in a new work where the individual graphics can be extracted from the final file, such as a layered .psd file.
- You can’t claim copyright of the graphics individually or in a collection.
Public Domain Images
If an item is marked as "Personal Use Only" you may go ahead and use them however you want for your personal projects. Sharing with others is not allowed, however. You may not use the items to create anything that you will offer for sale. Have fun!