Avalon Rose Design
Antique Floral Botanical Graphics Vol. 4
50 stunningly beautiful antique floral botanical graphics are the perfect accent for many design projects. These graphics were sourced from antique books from the early 1800's. Each is provided to you in .png format with a transparent background at 300 dpi, and 1500-3000 pixels at the tallest or widest point. Excellent for packaging, web, t-shirt, jewelry, invitation, art and card design. The files are named according to the type of flower it is, so they are searchable.
Amethystine Ixia, Anemone-Flowered Camellia, Ayrshire Rose, Blue-Flowered Thunbergia, Brown-Flowered Iris, Caucasean Scabious, Chandler's Camellia, Chinese Eatable Peony, Chinese Trumpet Flower, Cinnamon-Leaved Melastoma, Claramond Tulip, Copper-Flowered Mullein, Crimson-Flowered Dahlia, Crimson-Tipped Gardenia, Digitate-Leaved Nuttalia, Dotted-Leaved Rhododendron, Double Purple Dahlia, Downy Peony, Evening Primrose, Fiddle-Leaved Bindweed, Forked Iris, Fragrant Pinnated Rudbeckia, Glossy-Leaved Pittosporum, Great Flowered Lavatera, Great Flowered Solandra, Herbaceous Periwinkle, Horneman's Iris, Knight's Warratah Camellia, Large Flowered Petunia, Large Flowered Water Lily, Laurel Leaved Magnolia, Lily Flowered Magnolia, Macartny's Rose, Military Hibiscus, Missouri Sunflower, Mountain Tree Peony, Myrtle-Leaved Camellia, Oval Leaved Gardenia, Palmer's Double Sasanqua, Poisonous-Rooted Iris, Purple Spring Crocus, Round-Leaved Gardenia, Savanna Flower, Siberian Peony, Single-Flowered Moutan, Sweet-Scented Oenothera, Sweet-Scented Pothos, Tuscan Jasmine, Velvet Flowered Ixia, Yellow Water Iris
Instant download after purchase.
- You can’t give away, share, resell or redistribute the graphics on their own. If you have a friend that wants to use the graphics, please refer them to my store.
- You can’t post the stand-alone graphics as they are on your website or blog in a manner that would make them available to download.
- You cannot use the graphics in a new work where the individual graphics can be extracted from the final file, such as a layered .psd file.
- You can’t claim copyright of the graphics individually or in a collection.
- A credit line on every page of the website/blog or at the bottom of the template that says something like “Some graphical elements by Avalon Rose Design”.
- Hyperlink the words “Avalon Rose Design” to https://theavalonrose.com.
Go ahead and use them however you want. Sharing with others is not allowed, however. Have fun!
Due to the digital nature of our files, all sales are final and are non-refundable once downloaded unless significantly different than advertised.