Avalon Rose Design
Imaginarium Vintage Junk Graphics Bundle
The Imaginarium Design Bundle is chock full of bits and bobs, papers and fabrics that will add a pop of vintage awesomeness to your design.
There are many different textured backgrounds to choose from, vintage buttons, metal church letters and numbers, bits of paper ephemera, plus a bunch of junk items including metal watch cases, feather, clock, pencil, thread, wood bits, and rhinestones.
- 12 background graphics | 3600x3600 pixels | png format
- 30 fabric/textile background graphics | 3600x3600 pixels | jpg format
- 199 vintage button graphics | various small sizes (100-375 pixels) | png format
- 20 paper ephemera graphics | various sizes | png format
- 20 junk graphics | various sizes | png format
- 84 metal letter & number graphics | 2900 pixels tall | jpg format
Instant download after purchase.
Please note all products available are digital files, not tangible or printed items. Nothing will be shipped to you, instead after purchase has been completed you will receive an email with a link to download the digital files.
Due to the digital nature of our files, all sales are final and are non-refundable once downloaded unless significantly different than advertised.
- You can’t give away, share, resell or redistribute the graphics on their own in physical or digital form. If you have a friend that wants to use the graphics, please refer them to my store.
- You cannot use the graphics as a primary design element in your end product (please see graphic below). They must be combined with other design resources to create a new end product/original design that took you time and effort to produce.
- You can’t post the stand-alone graphics as they are on your website or blog in a manner that would make them available to download.
- You cannot use the graphics in a new work where the individual graphics can be extracted from the final file, such as a layered .psd file.
- You can’t claim copyright of the graphics individually or in a collection.
- A credit line on every page of the website/blog or at the bottom of the template that says something like “Some graphical elements by Avalon Rose Design”.
- Hyperlink the words “Avalon Rose Design” to https://theavalonrose.com.
Go ahead and use them however you want. Sharing with others is not allowed, however. Have fun!