UPDATE 11/11/21 All plants, miscellaneous items, papers, frames, and scenes are now available as additional PNG files with transparent backgrounds in addition to the original PSD format files.
Introducing the new Vintage Botanical Moodboard & Scene Creator. Use the dried flowers, vintage papers, and other elements to create unique scenes to display your designs. This set is wonderful for designing moodboards for clients as well.
There are many dried flowers, herbs, leaves, and natural items included in this bundle along with miscellaneous items such as a magnifying glass, feather, candles, key, crystals, and more. Vintage paper and books galore, as well as paper frames, watercolor color swatches, and large backgrounds. All frames include Smart Objects to add your designs to, and you can edit the color of the watercolor swatches with a Hue & Saturation layer included. Each item was photographed, and meticulously cut out of its background. Shadows of each item are on a separate layer for easy adjustability.
Please note that you should be familiar with Photoshop, and how to edit Smart Objects to use this collection.
- 35 Dried Flowers, Herbs and Plants | PSD Format | Large Scale
- 18 Miscellaneous Items | PSD Format | Large Scale
- 22 Vintage Papers, Books, and Tags | PSD Format | Large Scale
- 14 Paper Frames and Watercolor Swatches | PSD Format | Large Scale | Editable Colors
- 5 Premade Scenes | PSD Format | 8000 x 6000 pixels
- 5 Background Textures | JPG Format | 8000 x 6000 pixels
All files in PSD format require Photoshop to edit these files. PNG files are provided as well for use in other programs.
Instant download after purchase.
Due to the digital nature of our files, all sales are final and are non-refundable once downloaded unless significantly different than advertised.
- You can’t give away, share, resell or redistribute the graphics on their own in physical or digital form. If you have a friend that wants to use the graphics, please refer them to my store.
- You cannot use the graphics as a primary design element in your end product (please see graphic below) regardless of whether it is a physical or digital product. They must be combined with other design resources to create a new end product/original design that took you time and effort to produce. If you would like to purchase an Extended License that would allow you to use the graphics as-is please contact me.
- You can’t post the stand-alone graphics as they are on your website or blog in a manner that would make them available to download.
- You cannot use the graphics in a new work where the individual graphics can be extracted from the final file, such as a layered .psd file.
- You can’t claim copyright of the graphics individually or in a collection.
Public Domain Images
If an item is marked as "Personal Use Only" you may go ahead and use them however you want for your personal projects. Sharing with others is not allowed, however. You may not use the items to create anything that you will offer for sale. Have fun!