This psd mockup features a tea / dinner / flour sack towel that you can add your designs to easily via Smart Objects. The psd file measures 3000 x 2000 pixels, and includes additional items such as a wooden spoon, whisk, rolling pin, coffee cup, silverware, mortar and pestle, as well as a kraft paper belly band. Both the towel and the belly band use Smart Objects in Photoshop for the designs to be added to. You also have the option of 8 different backgrounds including marble, linen, stained fabric, chipped paint, warm wood, black metal, wood slat, and vintage paper.
What's Included: 1 .psd file with all layers and Smart Objects for belly band and towel. 8 jpg files featuring plain towel and each background. 7 png files with a transparent background featuring the wooden spoon, rolling pin, whisk, coffee mug, silverware, mortar and pestle, and belly band. All at 3000x2000 pixels.
Requirements: You will need Adobe Photoshop in a version that can edit Smart Objects if you want to use the psd file, and I recommend CS6+. Of course, you can use the jpg and png files individually if you don't have Photoshop.
Note: The sample designs you see in the mockup examples (farm animals, octopus, utensils, etc.) are NOTincluded in the psd file or individually. If you need access to similar files I have many available in my store to purchase separately.
Instant download after purchase.
Due to the digital nature of our files, all sales are final and are non-refundable once downloaded unless significantly different than advertised.
- You can’t give away, share, resell or redistribute the graphics on their own in physical or digital form. If you have a friend that wants to use the graphics, please refer them to my store.
- You cannot use the graphics as a primary design element in your end product (please see graphic below) regardless of whether it is a physical or digital product. They must be combined with other design resources to create a new end product/original design that took you time and effort to produce. If you would like to purchase an Extended License that would allow you to use the graphics as-is please contact me.
- You can’t post the stand-alone graphics as they are on your website or blog in a manner that would make them available to download.
- You cannot use the graphics in a new work where the individual graphics can be extracted from the final file, such as a layered .psd file.
- You can’t claim copyright of the graphics individually or in a collection.
Public Domain Images
If an item is marked as "Personal Use Only" you may go ahead and use them however you want for your personal projects. Sharing with others is not allowed, however. You may not use the items to create anything that you will offer for sale. Have fun!