Avalon Rose Design
Fresh & Faded Floral Scene Creator Graphics
Fresh and Faded is a collection of beautiful fresh and dried flowers and leaves that add a natural element to flat lays, scene creators, and preview graphics. Included are roses, hydrangea, begonia, eucalyptus, tulips, daisies, lilies, mums, carnations, as well as several greenery options.
Each flower was photographed, and meticulously edited to remove the background. Each flower is provided in PNG format with a transparent background, and are available both with and without the realistic shadows. Also included are 12 marble, paper, wood, and fabric background texture graphics as well as 2 premade scene designs.
- 21 Dried Flower Graphics with Shadows | 1200-2000 pixels tall | PNG Format | Transparent Background
- 21 Dried Flower Graphics | 1200-2000 pixels tall | PNG Format | Transparent Background
- 54 Fresh Flower Graphics with Shadows | 500-2000 pixels tall | PNG Format | Transparent Background
- 54 Fresh Flower Graphics | 500-2000 pixels tall | PNG Format | Transparent Background
- 12 Background Graphics | 3000 x 2000 px | JPG Format
- 2 Pre-Made Floral Scenes | 3000 x 2000 px | PSD | Uses Smart Objects
- 2 Pre-Made Floral Scenes | 3000 x 2000 px | JPG
Instant download after purchase.
Please note all products available are digital files, not tangible or printed items. Nothing will be shipped to you, instead after purchase has been completed you will receive an email with a link to download the digital files.
Due to the digital nature of our files, all sales are final and are non-refundable once downloaded unless significantly different than advertised.
- You can’t give away, share, resell or redistribute the graphics on their own. If you have a friend that wants to use the graphics, please refer them to my store.
- You can’t post the stand-alone graphics as they are on your website or blog in a manner that would make them available to download.
- You cannot use the graphics in a new work where the individual graphics can be extracted from the final file, such as a layered .psd file.
- You can’t claim copyright of the graphics individually or in a collection.
- A credit line on every page of the website/blog or at the bottom of the template that says something like “Some graphical elements by Avalon Rose Design”.
- Hyperlink the words “Avalon Rose Design” to https://theavalonrose.com.
Go ahead and use them however you want. Sharing with others is not allowed, however. Have fun!