Avalon Rose Design
Tea Dish Flour Sack Towel Mockup
This psd mockup features a tea / dinner / flour sack towel that you can add your designs to easily via Smart Objects. The psd file measures 3000 x 2000 pixels, and includes additional items such as a wooden spoon, whisk, rolling pin, coffee cup, silverware, mortar and pestle, as well as a kraft paper belly band. Both the towel and the belly band use Smart Objects in Photoshop for the designs to be added to. You also have the option of 8 different backgrounds including marble, linen, stained fabric, chipped paint, warm wood, black metal, wood slat, and vintage paper.
What's Included: 1 .psd file with all layers and Smart Objects for belly band and towel. 8 jpg files featuring plain towel and each background. 7 png files with a transparent background featuring the wooden spoon, rolling pin, whisk, coffee mug, silverware, mortar and pestle, and belly band. All at 3000x2000 pixels.
Requirements: You will need Adobe Photoshop in a version that can edit Smart Objects if you want to use the psd file, and I recommend CS6+. Of course, you can use the jpg and png files individually if you don't have Photoshop.
Note: The sample designs you see in the mockup examples (farm animals, octopus, utensils, etc.) are NOTincluded in the psd file or individually. If you need access to similar files I have many available in my store to purchase separately.
Instant download after purchase.
Please note all products available are digital files, not tangible or printed items. Nothing will be shipped to you, instead after purchase has been completed you will receive an email with a link to download the digital files.
Due to the digital nature of our files, all sales are final and are non-refundable once downloaded unless significantly different than advertised.
- You can’t give away, share, resell or redistribute the graphics on their own. If you have a friend that wants to use the graphics, please refer them to my store.
- You can’t post the stand-alone graphics as they are on your website or blog in a manner that would make them available to download.
- You cannot use the graphics in a new work where the individual graphics can be extracted from the final file, such as a layered .psd file.
- You can’t claim copyright of the graphics individually or in a collection.
- A credit line on every page of the website/blog or at the bottom of the template that says something like “Some graphical elements by Avalon Rose Design”.
- Hyperlink the words “Avalon Rose Design” to https://theavalonrose.com.
Go ahead and use them however you want. Sharing with others is not allowed, however. Have fun!