Avalon Rose Design
Antique Botanical Floral Graphics Mega Pack 2
This is the ULTIMATE collection of 100 antique botanical floral graphics. They have been carefully curated from a variety of antique sources, and each has been chosen for their beauty, color, size, and clarity. They are all large scale files measuring 6"-12" at their tallest or widest point. They are each individual .png files with a transparent background at 300 dpi. These can be used for so many different types of design work such as product packaging, t-shirt design, art prints and more.
Types of flowers include rose, lavender, tulip, azalea, gardenia, poppy, clematis, camellia, waterlily, petunia, daisy, hydrangea, lily, peony, jack in the pulpit, hibiscus, and so many more!
This zipped file is quite large ( 474 MB ), so keep that in mind when downloading.
You can also find my first collection of 100 Antique Botanical Floral Graphics here: http://theavalonrose.com/collections/flower-graphics/products/antique-botanical-floral-graphics-mega-pack
These botanical graphics would go very well layered over some of my vintage paper graphics that you can find here http://theavalonrose.com/collections/paper-pattern-graphics/products/vintage-paper-textures-mega-pack
Please note all products available are digital files, not tangible or printed items. Nothing will be shipped to you, instead after purchase has been completed you will receive an email with a link to download the digital files.
Due to the digital nature of our files, all sales are final and are non-refundable once downloaded unless significantly different than advertised.
- You can’t give away, share, resell or redistribute the graphics on their own. If you have a friend that wants to use the graphics, please refer them to my store.
- You can’t post the stand-alone graphics as they are on your website or blog in a manner that would make them available to download.
- You cannot use the graphics in a new work where the individual graphics can be extracted from the final file, such as a layered .psd file.
- You can’t claim copyright of the graphics individually or in a collection.
- A credit line on every page of the website/blog or at the bottom of the template that says something like “Some graphical elements by Avalon Rose Design”.
- Hyperlink the words “Avalon Rose Design” to https://theavalonrose.com.
Go ahead and use them however you want. Sharing with others is not allowed, however. Have fun!