Avalon Rose Design
The Ledger Hi-Res Overlays & Papers
Introducing The Ledger. High resolution overlays and paper backgrounds to enhance your designs with a subtle vintage element.
Back in the day when "car fixing" cost less than $10, and a shave was 15 cents, people kept track of expenses and income in hand-written ledger books. This listing includes 30 scans of pages from a farmer and beekeeper's ledger from the late 1910's to the 1920's. Direct from my personal collection, you will receive each page in both high-resolution full color JPG as well as transparent PNG files. Each file is quite large at 4000 pixels wide by 6824 pixels tall.
These antique ledger graphics are the perfect way to add a vintage aspect to your art, packaging design, business cards, photo overlays, and so much more. Keep in mind that this isn't a pristine ledger. It's filled with ink bleeds, stains, pencil scribbles, and scratches. A great way to add a little grungy detail.
- 30 Full Color Ledger Page Scans | 4000x6824 pixels | JPG Format
- 30 Black with Transparency Ledger Page Scans | 4000x6824 pixels | PNG Format
- 2 Bonus Header Files | 4000x1900 pixels | PNG Format
You can use these graphics commercially, but you cannot resell, share or redistribute the images on their own.
Instant download after purchase.
Please note all products available are digital files, not tangible or printed items. Nothing will be shipped to you, instead after purchase has been completed you will receive an email with a link to download the digital files.
Due to the digital nature of our files, all sales are final and are non-refundable once downloaded unless significantly different than advertised.
- You can’t give away, share, resell or redistribute the graphics on their own. If you have a friend that wants to use the graphics, please refer them to my store.
- You can’t post the stand-alone graphics as they are on your website or blog in a manner that would make them available to download.
- You cannot use the graphics in a new work where the individual graphics can be extracted from the final file, such as a layered .psd file.
- You can’t claim copyright of the graphics individually or in a collection.
- A credit line on every page of the website/blog or at the bottom of the template that says something like “Some graphical elements by Avalon Rose Design”.
- Hyperlink the words “Avalon Rose Design” to https://theavalonrose.com.
Go ahead and use them however you want. Sharing with others is not allowed, however. Have fun!