50 stunningly beautiful antique floral botanical graphics are the perfect accent for many design projects. These graphics were sourced from antique books from the early 1800's. Each is provided to you in .png format with a transparent background at 300 dpi, and 2000-3000 pixels at the tallest or widest point. Excellent for packaging, web, t-shirt, jewelry, invitation, art and card design. The files are named according to the type of flower it is, so they are searchable.
American Atragene, Box-Leaved Whortle Berry, Canadian Lily, Cape Atragene, Carolina Scentless Philadelphus, Clammy Arctosis, Clustered Bell Flower, Common Peony, Common Pomegranate Tree, Cross-Leaved Chironia, Daphne-Leaved Pultenaea, Dogwood, Double Rose-Leaved Bramble, Downy Thorn Apple, Egyptian Bindweed, Ethiopian Calla, Flax-Leaved Chironia, Flexuose Moraea, Fragrant Clerodendrum, Fraser's Hairy Phlox, Garden Daffodil, Great Flowered Betony, Heart-Leaved Bixa, Indian Azalea, Lake-Coloured Watsonia, Langsdorff's Mimulus, Leafy Spiked Lapeyrousia, Magnificent Ipomoea, Marsh Hibiscus, Mountain Arnica, Mr. Hibbert's Iris, Oleander, Perennial-Leaved Moraea, Philadelphian Lily, Porcelain-Flowered Gentian, Red and Yellow Austrian Rose, Red-Flowered Water Lily, Rooting Gardenia, Siberian Valerian, Splendid Ruellia, Striped Red Rose, Tallest Aristea, Tennessee Bindweed, Three-Styled Flax, Trailing Nolana, Two-Coloured Columbine, Two-Coloured Galardia, Virginian Flag Iris, White Flowered Peony, Yellow Ladies Slipper
Instant download after purchase.
Due to the digital nature of our files, all sales are final and are non-refundable once downloaded unless significantly different than advertised.
- You can’t give away, share, resell or redistribute the graphics on their own in physical or digital form. If you have a friend that wants to use the graphics, please refer them to my store.
- You cannot use the graphics as a primary design element in your end product (please see graphic below) regardless of whether it is a physical or digital product. They must be combined with other design resources to create a new end product/original design that took you time and effort to produce. If you would like to purchase an Extended License that would allow you to use the graphics as-is please contact me.
- You can’t post the stand-alone graphics as they are on your website or blog in a manner that would make them available to download.
- You cannot use the graphics in a new work where the individual graphics can be extracted from the final file, such as a layered .psd file.
- You can’t claim copyright of the graphics individually or in a collection.
Public Domain Images
If an item is marked as "Personal Use Only" you may go ahead and use them however you want for your personal projects. Sharing with others is not allowed, however. You may not use the items to create anything that you will offer for sale. Have fun!