The Vintage Paper Creator allows you to create an almost endless supply of vintage papers. Each side of the paper can be edited with 15 different deckled and ragged edges, so each of your pages can be unique depending on how you combine them. If you have need of vintage paper for your projects, then look no further. The .psd file is sized at 8.5" x 11" at 300 dpi, but the paper graphic itself is approximately 7.5" x 9.5".
How it Works
The center and corner edges of the graphic remain static, and by using Smart Objects in Photoshop you can switch out the edges on all four sides of the paper.
Included is a .psd file that contains Smart Object layers that can be edited. Also included are .png versions of the center, corners, and all of the edges in case you don't have access to a version of Photoshop that supports SO, or if you have need of the individual graphics themselves. A .pdf tutorial file is also included that explains the basics of how to use the Vintage Paper Creator.
The Vintage Paper Creator was designed in Photoshop CS6, so CS6+ is recommended. I cannot guarantee that the .psd file will work correctly in earlier versions of Photoshop. It may although it has not been tested in them.
Instant download after purchase.
Due to the digital nature of our files, all sales are final and are non-refundable once downloaded unless significantly different than advertised.
- You can’t give away, share, resell or redistribute the graphics on their own in physical or digital form. If you have a friend that wants to use the graphics, please refer them to my store.
- You cannot use the graphics as a primary design element in your end product (please see graphic below) regardless of whether it is a physical or digital product. They must be combined with other design resources to create a new end product/original design that took you time and effort to produce. If you would like to purchase an Extended License that would allow you to use the graphics as-is please contact me.
- You can’t post the stand-alone graphics as they are on your website or blog in a manner that would make them available to download.
- You cannot use the graphics in a new work where the individual graphics can be extracted from the final file, such as a layered .psd file.
- You can’t claim copyright of the graphics individually or in a collection.
Public Domain Images
If an item is marked as "Personal Use Only" you may go ahead and use them however you want for your personal projects. Sharing with others is not allowed, however. You may not use the items to create anything that you will offer for sale. Have fun!