Avalon Rose Design
Vintage Tool and Implement Graphics
This collection of 75 vintage tools & implements graphics were sourced from an antique catalog (owned in-house) published in 1911. Included are carpentry, agricultural, blacksmithing, gardening and other tools. Each graphic is provided in a vector .eps file (CS2+), as well as individual .png files with a transparent background. These are wonderful images that can be used for many different types of projects including logo, t-shirt, and card design.
Anvil, 2 Auger Bits, Axe, Back Saw, Ball Pein Hammer, Boxwood Ruler, Brad Awl, Caliper, Chisel, Combination Pliers, Compass Saw, Compass, Coping Saw, Crosscut Saw, Drawing Knife, Drill Bit, 2 Levels, Fireman's Axe, Garden Fork, Garden Trowel, 2 Gimlets, Glass Cutter, Grass Hook, Grinder Wheel, Hammer, Hand Bellows, Hand Drill, Hand File, Hand Saw, Hand Scraper, Hand Screw Clamp, Hand Vise, Hay Hook, Iron-Bound Mallet, Iron Clamp, Kitchen Saw, Mattock, Measuring Tape, Miter Square, Nail, Nippers, Paintbrush, Panels Saw, Pincers, Pipe Wrench, Pitchfork, 2 Planers, Post Drill, Pruning Shears, Punch, Ratchet, Round Mallet, Round-Nosed Pliers, Scissors, Scratch Awl, Screw, 2 Screwdrivers, Shingle Knife, Shovel, Slick
- The .eps files were created in CS6, but saved in CS2 legacy format.
- The files are black, but can be colorized in your graphics program.
- Commercial use OK
Instant download after purchase.
Please note all products available are digital files, not tangible or printed items. Nothing will be shipped to you, instead after purchase has been completed you will receive an email with a link to download the digital files.
Due to the digital nature of our files, all sales are final and are non-refundable once downloaded unless significantly different than advertised.
- You can’t give away, share, resell or redistribute the graphics on their own. If you have a friend that wants to use the graphics, please refer them to my store.
- You can’t post the stand-alone graphics as they are on your website or blog in a manner that would make them available to download.
- You cannot use the graphics in a new work where the individual graphics can be extracted from the final file, such as a layered .psd file.
- You can’t claim copyright of the graphics individually or in a collection.
- A credit line on every page of the website/blog or at the bottom of the template that says something like “Some graphical elements by Avalon Rose Design”.
- Hyperlink the words “Avalon Rose Design” to https://theavalonrose.com.
Go ahead and use them however you want. Sharing with others is not allowed, however. Have fun!