Avalon Rose Design
Farm and Agriculture Vector Graphics
This collection of 63 vintage farm and agriculture graphics were sourced from an antique catalog (owned in-house) published in 1911. They were scanned, edited, and traced into vector form, and cleaned up without interfering with the integrity of the antique images. Included are guns, knives, tents, compasses, fishing bait, camping gear, traps and more. Each graphic is provided in a vector .eps file (CS2+), as well as individual .png files at approximately 6" (1800 pixels) at the tallest or widest point with a transparent background. These are wonderful images that can be used for many different types of projects including logo, t-shirt, and card design.
bridle bit, 2 bushel baskets, butcher's balance, butter churn, caster wheel, cider mill, corn sheller, 2 cow bell, cowboy bit, curry comb, dairy pail, dairy thermometer, double pulley, farm bell, feed tub, garden plow, grain cradle, grass roller, grist mill, halter chain, harness snap, harness, 2 hay carrier, hitching ring, hoist, hook ring, horse brush, horse collar, horse halter, horseshoe, litter carrier, loading block, milk can, oil can, 4 pulley, rake, riding saddle, rope sheave, skidding tongs, spring balance, 2 spurs, step ladder, 2 tackle block, 2 Texas spurs, turkey bell, 2 wagon trucks, wagon, watering can, well pump, well wheel, whip, wire basket, zinc bushel basket
- The .png files have a transparent background and are sized about 6" at the tallest or widest point.
- The files are black, but can be colorized in your graphics program.
- Commercial use OK
Instant download after purchase.
- You can’t give away, share, resell or redistribute the graphics on their own. If you have a friend that wants to use the graphics, please refer them to my store.
- You can’t post the stand-alone graphics as they are on your website or blog in a manner that would make them available to download.
- You cannot use the graphics in a new work where the individual graphics can be extracted from the final file, such as a layered .psd file.
- You can’t claim copyright of the graphics individually or in a collection.
- A credit line on every page of the website/blog or at the bottom of the template that says something like “Some graphical elements by Avalon Rose Design”.
- Hyperlink the words “Avalon Rose Design” to https://theavalonrose.com.
Go ahead and use them however you want. Sharing with others is not allowed, however. Have fun!
Due to the digital nature of our files, all sales are final and are non-refundable once downloaded unless significantly different than advertised.