Introducing the Hand Drawn Logo Design Kit! Tons of hand drawn, vector (.eps) design elements including wreaths, circles, swashes, banners, badges, leaves, laurels, curls, swirls, decorative elements, ampersands, catchwords, and dividers. 15 premade logos are included as well! Also included as a bonus is a simple, hand-written font including only letters and numbers, and a watercolor background texture that can easily be recolored. I've included a few different colored variations to get you started!
Detailed List of Included Elements
- 38 Wreaths and Circles (eps)
- 18 Swashes (eps)
- 16 Banners & Badges (eps)
- 30 Leaves and Laurels (eps)
- 31 Curls and Swirls (eps)
- 15 Ampersands (eps)
- 41 Catchwords (to, the, and) (eps)
- 36 Decorative Elements (eps)
- 15 Dividers (eps)
- 15 Premade Logos (eps)
- 5 Watercolor Backgrounds (jpg)
- "Simple Sketch" Basic Font (letters and numbers only) (ttf)
- List of free commercial use fonts used in premade logos (pdf)
Some of the "decorative elements" include leaves, antlers, hearts, flowers, feathers, arrows, trees, and corners.
All of the .eps design elements are included in both CS2 and CS6 versions. The elements are black, but you can colorize them yourself in your design program. The premade logos are colorized of course.
Hope you enjoy it!
Instant download after purchase.
Due to the digital nature of our files, all sales are final and are non-refundable once downloaded unless significantly different than advertised.
- You can’t give away, share, resell or redistribute the graphics on their own in physical or digital form. If you have a friend that wants to use the graphics, please refer them to my store.
- You cannot use the graphics as a primary design element in your end product (please see graphic below) regardless of whether it is a physical or digital product. They must be combined with other design resources to create a new end product/original design that took you time and effort to produce. If you would like to purchase an Extended License that would allow you to use the graphics as-is please contact me.
- You can’t post the stand-alone graphics as they are on your website or blog in a manner that would make them available to download.
- You cannot use the graphics in a new work where the individual graphics can be extracted from the final file, such as a layered .psd file.
- You can’t claim copyright of the graphics individually or in a collection.
Public Domain Images
If an item is marked as "Personal Use Only" you may go ahead and use them however you want for your personal projects. Sharing with others is not allowed, however. You may not use the items to create anything that you will offer for sale. Have fun!