Due to the digital nature of our files, all sales are final and are non-refundable once downloaded unless significantly different than advertised.
Use the graphics in a commercial end product of any kind as long as they are part of a new work/design, and the graphics cannot be extracted from the final design on their own. This includes, but is not limited to, website, t-shirt, jewelry, card, and graphic design.
- You can’t give away, share, resell or redistribute the graphics on their own in physical or digital form. If you have a friend that wants to use the graphics, please refer them to my store.
- You cannot use the graphics as a primary design element in your end product (please see graphic below) regardless of whether it is a physical or digital product. They must be combined with other design resources to create a new end product/original design that took you time and effort to produce. If you would like to purchase an Extended License that would allow you to use the graphics as-is please contact me.
- You can’t post the stand-alone graphics as they are on your website or blog in a manner that would make them available to download.
- You cannot use the graphics in a new work where the individual graphics can be extracted from the final file, such as a layered .psd file.
- You can’t claim copyright of the graphics individually or in a collection.
Public Domain Images
: Works in the public domain
are those whose intellectual property rights have expired, been forfeited, or are inapplicable. In the United States copyright law states that a creative work that was registered or published before 1923
falls into the public domain. Individual public domain works cannot be protected by copyright, because they are owned by all. Collections of public domain works
may be protected by copyright, however.
If a set of graphics on this site is listed as believed to be in the public domain (research is done to ensure that the graphics were published before 1923), there are no limitations on the usage of these images. You are only restricted in that you can’t redistribute the collection/compilation as it is, because that is copyrighted.
*This information is not meant to replace legal advice, so please check with your lawyer if you have any questions.
If an item is marked as "Personal Use Only" you may go ahead and use them however you want for your personal projects. Sharing with others is not allowed, however. You may not use the items to create anything that you will offer for sale. Have fun!