Custom Graphic Package for Serendipity Theme
Contact me for availability and estimated start time.
My Serendipity Shopify Theme is a full-featured, flexible and customizable theme. It is one of the easiest and most affordable ways to get your website set up quickly and professionally. It allows you to upload your own logo and branding elements to make it your own!
However, if you need help designing graphics for your brand and website, this option is what you are looking for.
A custom website design can help give your brand a cohesive look and feel. It brings your branding together to create an engaging experience for your potential customers and/or clients. Having a professionally built website is imperative for the success of any business. Your website needs to be inviting, interesting, and easy-to-navigate for your site’s visitors.
We will start with an in-depth online design consultation, and we will work together to create graphics that you can use on your website to brand your business.
- Custom Logo Design
- Custom Favicon
- Custom "Featured Products" Header Graphic
- Custom "Shop All" Header Graphic
- 3 Custom Footer Header Graphics
- Custom Footer Graphic
- Custom Page Background Graphic (optional)
- Custom Social Media Graphics (optional: standard graphics are included in the theme)
- Custom Button Graphic for Generic Product Listings (optional)
What’s not included:
- More than 5 rounds of proof adjustments
- If a specific font is requested and I do not own it, you will be required to provide it.
- Installation of your graphics to your Shopify site (the Serendipity theme makes this easy to do yourself)
- The Serendipity Theme. Must be purchased separately.
- Changes to the layout or functionality of the Serendipity theme
- Addition of product listings or page content to your site
- Shopify or domain name set up and hosting fees
As a client of Avalon Rose Design, there are a few items that you need to be responsible for. They are listed below.
» Purchase of domain name and hosting
» As the owner of the website it is your responsibility to input your page content (copy and photos) and product listings (if you have an e-commerce website).
» You provide Avalon Rose Design with a guarantee that states that any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork that you provide us for inclusion in the web site are either owned by you, or that you have permission to use them.
» If additional expenses are incurred during the design process, including, but not limited to, stock photography, artwork, codes or scripts and/or any other materials needed for the project you agree to reimburse Avalon Rose Design for all expenses arising from the project. These expenses will be discussed with the you before purchase, so there will be no surprise invoices.
» You agree to review our work, provide feedback and sign-off approval in a timely manner too. Deadlines work two ways and you will also be bound by any dates that we set together.