Avalon Rose Design
55 Vintage Vector Graphics - Vol.3
This is a collection of vintage vector graphics that have been carefully chosen from a variety of sources from the 1800's. They are the real deal, and are perfectly imperfect as they haven't been altered from their original state other than to extract them from their original background and then vectorized. You will receive 55 graphics in both .eps and .png files. The .png files are printable at 5" at the tallest or widest point, have a transparent background, and are 300 dpi. Perfect for any number of design projects including t-shirt, business card, logo, and website design.
- Barbed Wire, Bells, Blotter, Books, Boot, Bowties, Candlestick, Car, Centerpiece, Chain, Chair, Chess Pieces, Chicken Wire, Clock, Comb, Dirigible, Divan, Domino, Drum, Elephant, Eye Glasses, Fork, French Horn, Globe, Handle, Head, Hog, Hot Air Balloons, Ice Skate, Keyhole, Oil Can, Opera Glasses, Padlock, Pocket Watch, Pulley, Razor, Rifle, Ring, Rosary, Sewing Machine, Squeezebox, Stag, Table, Thimble, Train, Typewriter, Umbrellas, Watch, Wing, Xylophone
- The .eps files were created in CS6, but saved in CS2 legacy format.
- The files are black, but can be colorized in your graphics program.
- Commercial use OK
Instant download after purchase.
Please note all products available are digital files, not tangible or printed items. Nothing will be shipped to you, instead after purchase has been completed you will receive an email with a link to download the digital files.
Due to the digital nature of our files, all sales are final and are non-refundable once downloaded unless significantly different than advertised.
- You can’t give away, share, resell or redistribute the graphics on their own. If you have a friend that wants to use the graphics, please refer them to my store.
- You can’t post the stand-alone graphics as they are on your website or blog in a manner that would make them available to download.
- You cannot use the graphics in a new work where the individual graphics can be extracted from the final file, such as a layered .psd file.
- You can’t claim copyright of the graphics individually or in a collection.
- A credit line on every page of the website/blog or at the bottom of the template that says something like “Some graphical elements by Avalon Rose Design”.
- Hyperlink the words “Avalon Rose Design” to https://theavalonrose.com.
Go ahead and use them however you want. Sharing with others is not allowed, however. Have fun!