This is the ULTIMATE collection of 100 antique botanical floral graphics. They have been carefully curated from a variety of antique sources, and each has been chosen for their beauty, color, size, and clarity. They are all large scale files measuring 7"-12" at their tallest or widest point. They are each individual .png files with a transparent background at 300 dpi. These can be used for so many different types of design work such as product packaging, t-shirt design, art prints and more.
Types of flowers include rose, lavender, tulip, azalea, gardenia, poppy, clematis, camellia, waterlily, petunia, daisy, hydrangea, lily, snapdragon, peony, calla lily, and so many more!
This zipped file is quite large ( 510 MB ), so keep that in mind when downloading.
Due to the digital nature of our files, all sales are final and are non-refundable once downloaded unless significantly different than advertised.
- You can’t give away, share, resell or redistribute the graphics on their own in physical or digital form. If you have a friend that wants to use the graphics, please refer them to my store.
- You cannot use the graphics as a primary design element in your end product (please see graphic below) regardless of whether it is a physical or digital product. They must be combined with other design resources to create a new end product/original design that took you time and effort to produce. If you would like to purchase an Extended License that would allow you to use the graphics as-is please contact me.
- You can’t post the stand-alone graphics as they are on your website or blog in a manner that would make them available to download.
- You cannot use the graphics in a new work where the individual graphics can be extracted from the final file, such as a layered .psd file.
- You can’t claim copyright of the graphics individually or in a collection.
Public Domain Images
If an item is marked as "Personal Use Only" you may go ahead and use them however you want for your personal projects. Sharing with others is not allowed, however. You may not use the items to create anything that you will offer for sale. Have fun!