These antique insect graphics were sourced from an antique educational entomology book, owned in house, and published in 1912. There are more than 75 vintage images of insects of almost every kind: ants, beetles, grasshoppers, locusts, flies, bees, cicadas, moths, butterfly, wasps, mosquitos, and more.
Each of the vector (eps) graphics includes the notations that names the specific insect, so you know exactly what they are, and the individual png files (transparent background, of course) are named appropriately as well for easy searching and reference. The png files do not have the notations, however, only the insect graphics themselves.
There are two .eps files attached (CS2 & CS6), and each of the png files are individual. They are 300 dpi, and are sized at about 5" at the tallest or widest point.
Instant download after purchase.
Due to the digital nature of our files, all sales are final and are non-refundable once downloaded unless significantly different than advertised.
- You can’t give away, share, resell or redistribute the graphics on their own in physical or digital form. If you have a friend that wants to use the graphics, please refer them to my store.
- You cannot use the graphics as a primary design element in your end product (please see graphic below) regardless of whether it is a physical or digital product. They must be combined with other design resources to create a new end product/original design that took you time and effort to produce. If you would like to purchase an Extended License that would allow you to use the graphics as-is please contact me.
- You can’t post the stand-alone graphics as they are on your website or blog in a manner that would make them available to download.
- You cannot use the graphics in a new work where the individual graphics can be extracted from the final file, such as a layered .psd file.
- You can’t claim copyright of the graphics individually or in a collection.
Public Domain Images
If an item is marked as "Personal Use Only" you may go ahead and use them however you want for your personal projects. Sharing with others is not allowed, however. You may not use the items to create anything that you will offer for sale. Have fun!