This is a collection of antique / vintage vector graphics of fish, octopus, lobster, shark, sea monsters, eels, crab, shrimp, and more that have been carefully chosen from a variety of sources from the 1600 and 1700's. They are the real deal, and are perfectly imperfect as they haven't been altered from their original state other than to extract them from their original background and then vectorized. You will receive 100 graphics in both vector .eps and .png files. The .png files are printable at 7" at the tallest or widest point, have a transparent background, and are 300 dpi. Perfect for any number of design projects including t-shirt, business card, logo, and website design.
- The .eps files were created in CS6, but saved in CS2 legacy format.
- The files are black, but can be colorized in your graphics program.
- Commercial use OK
Instant download after purchase.
Due to the digital nature of our files, all sales are final and are non-refundable once downloaded unless significantly different than advertised.
- You can’t give away, share, resell or redistribute the graphics on their own in physical or digital form. If you have a friend that wants to use the graphics, please refer them to my store.
- You cannot use the graphics as a primary design element in your end product (please see graphic below) regardless of whether it is a physical or digital product. They must be combined with other design resources to create a new end product/original design that took you time and effort to produce. If you would like to purchase an Extended License that would allow you to use the graphics as-is please contact me.
- You can’t post the stand-alone graphics as they are on your website or blog in a manner that would make them available to download.
- You cannot use the graphics in a new work where the individual graphics can be extracted from the final file, such as a layered .psd file.
- You can’t claim copyright of the graphics individually or in a collection.
Public Domain Images
If an item is marked as "Personal Use Only" you may go ahead and use them however you want for your personal projects. Sharing with others is not allowed, however. You may not use the items to create anything that you will offer for sale. Have fun!