Introducing The Deep - 40 Vintage Scientific Sea Creature Illustrations. Included are antique illustrations from the mid 1800's of fish, octopus, squid, crab, seastar, rays, lobster, dolphin and shark. While most of the images are ocean creatures, there are a few fresh water fish included as well. These unique pieces are so versatile they can be used in so many ways. Stationery, tea towels, menus, t-shirts, logos and more.
All files are provided to you in PNG format with a transparent background, so they are compatible with many different programs. They work well over light or dark backgrounds. The sizes range from 800-3000 pixels at the tallest or widest point (most are on the larger end of that scale). The files are searchable by name.
Atlantic Bonito, Australian Bonito, Bass, Black Pomfret, Bluefish, Bluegill, Catfish, Cero, Estuary Perch, Flying Fish, Flying Gurnard, Gloucous Chaetodon, Greenland Bullhead, Lionfish, Mackerel, Needlefish, Perch, Pipefish, Ray's Bream, Sailfish, Sand Whiting, Short Sea Bream, Southern Hulafish, Yellowtail Amberback
Other Species List
2 Crab, Dolphin, Eel, 3 Lobster, Octopus, Ox Ray, Stingray, Thornback Ray, Seastar, 2 Sharks, 2 Squid
Instant download after purchase.
Due to the digital nature of our files, all sales are final and are non-refundable once downloaded unless significantly different than advertised.
- You can’t give away, share, resell or redistribute the graphics on their own in physical or digital form. If you have a friend that wants to use the graphics, please refer them to my store.
- You cannot use the graphics as a primary design element in your end product (please see graphic below) regardless of whether it is a physical or digital product. They must be combined with other design resources to create a new end product/original design that took you time and effort to produce. If you would like to purchase an Extended License that would allow you to use the graphics as-is please contact me.
- You can’t post the stand-alone graphics as they are on your website or blog in a manner that would make them available to download.
- You cannot use the graphics in a new work where the individual graphics can be extracted from the final file, such as a layered .psd file.
- You can’t claim copyright of the graphics individually or in a collection.
Public Domain Images
If an item is marked as "Personal Use Only" you may go ahead and use them however you want for your personal projects. Sharing with others is not allowed, however. You may not use the items to create anything that you will offer for sale. Have fun!