Avalon Rose Design
Vintage Flower Vector Graphics Vol. 2
This collection of 50 vintage flower graphics were sourced from an antique seed catalog published in the late 1800's. They were scanned, edited, and traced into vector form, and cleaned up without interfering with the integrity of the antique images. Each graphic is provided in a vector .eps file (CS2+), as well as individual .png files at approximately 1800 pixels / 6" at the tallest or widest point with a transparent background. The files are named by flower name, so they are searchable. These are wonderful images that can be used for many different types of projects including logo, t-shirt, and card design.
Amaryllis, Begonia, Canna, 2 Carnations, Centaureas, Centrosema, 2 Chrysanthemums, 2 Cosmos, 2 Dahlias, Daphne Cneorum, Datura Cornucopia, Dianthus, 2 Everlastings, Freesia, 3 Geraniums, Gladiolus, Hibiscus, Honeysuckle, Hydrangea, Ipomoea, Jasmine, Lantana, Marigold, Morning Glory, Pansy, Passiflora, Petunia, Pond Lilies, 2 Poppies, Portulaca, Rose of Sharon, 5 Roses, Salpiglossis, Sweet Peas, Verbena, Verbesena, Wallflowers, Zinnia
- The .eps files were created in CS6, but saved in CS2 legacy format.
- The files are black, but can be colorized in your graphics program.
- Commercial use OK
Instant download after purchase.
Please note all products available are digital files, not tangible or printed items. Nothing will be shipped to you, instead after purchase has been completed you will receive an email with a link to download the digital files.
Due to the digital nature of our files, all sales are final and are non-refundable once downloaded unless significantly different than advertised.
- You can’t give away, share, resell or redistribute the graphics on their own. If you have a friend that wants to use the graphics, please refer them to my store.
- You can’t post the stand-alone graphics as they are on your website or blog in a manner that would make them available to download.
- You cannot use the graphics in a new work where the individual graphics can be extracted from the final file, such as a layered .psd file.
- You can’t claim copyright of the graphics individually or in a collection.
- A credit line on every page of the website/blog or at the bottom of the template that says something like “Some graphical elements by Avalon Rose Design”.
- Hyperlink the words “Avalon Rose Design” to https://theavalonrose.com.
Go ahead and use them however you want. Sharing with others is not allowed, however. Have fun!