This collection of 100 vintage household goods graphics were sourced from an antique catalog (owned in-house) published in 1911. They were scanned, edited, and traced into vector form, and cleaned up without interfering with the integrity of the antique images. Included are kitchen, laundry, sewing, decor, cleaning, utensils, tools and more . Each graphic is provided in a vector .eps file (CS2+), as well as individual .png files at approximately 6" at the tallest or widest point with a transparent background. These are wonderful images that can be used for many different types of projects including logo, t-shirt, and card design.
- 5 o'clock tea kettle, alarm clock, baking dish, bathtub, birdcage, bread box, bread pan, bread tray, butter churn, butter mold, candelabra, candlestick, carpet beater, chafing dish, clothes basket, clothes hamper, 2 clothes hanger, clothespin, coal hod, cocktail shaker, 2 coffee mill, coffee percolating machine, 2 coffee percolator, coffee urn, colander, copper boiler, corkscrew, cuckoo clock, cup/soap holder, decanter, dust broom, dustpan & brush, dustpan, egg beater, embroidery scissors, feather duster, flour canister, fly swatter, 2 grater, hairbrush, hook, ice cream scoop, ice tongs, iron, ironing board, jelly mold, juicer, kerosene lantern, ladle, lather brush, masher, match safe, measuring cup, milk bottles, mixing spoon, mortar & pestle, 2 mousetrap, muffin pan, napkin ring, 2 pepper mill, pepper shaker, rubbish burner, salt & pepper shakers, salt shaker, scale, scrub brush, serving fork, serving spoon, shears, skillet, soap dish, spittoon, spoon, step ladder, stock pot, stove shovel, straight razor, strainer, tea ball, tea bell, 2 tea kettle, teapot, 2 thermometer, trash can, twine, washboard, washtub, water cooler, whip, window cleaner, wire soap dish, wooden bowl.
- The .eps files were created in CS6, but saved in CS2 legacy format.
- The files are black, but can be colorized in your graphics program.
- Commercial use OK
Instant download after purchase.
Due to the digital nature of our files, all sales are final and are non-refundable once downloaded unless significantly different than advertised.
- You can’t give away, share, resell or redistribute the graphics on their own in physical or digital form. If you have a friend that wants to use the graphics, please refer them to my store.
- You cannot use the graphics as a primary design element in your end product (please see graphic below) regardless of whether it is a physical or digital product. They must be combined with other design resources to create a new end product/original design that took you time and effort to produce. If you would like to purchase an Extended License that would allow you to use the graphics as-is please contact me.
- You can’t post the stand-alone graphics as they are on your website or blog in a manner that would make them available to download.
- You cannot use the graphics in a new work where the individual graphics can be extracted from the final file, such as a layered .psd file.
- You can’t claim copyright of the graphics individually or in a collection.
Public Domain Images
If an item is marked as "Personal Use Only" you may go ahead and use them however you want for your personal projects. Sharing with others is not allowed, however. You may not use the items to create anything that you will offer for sale. Have fun!