Avalon Rose Design
Vintage Save the Date Graphics
6 Beautiful "save the date" wedding overlays that you can customize in Photoshop, and layer over your engagement photo or used on cards! Each file is a layered .psd file, and everything except the text for the name and year are rasterized. They are 300 dpi, and each measures at least 6" tall or wide. You will need Photoshop (or a program that can open/edit .psd files) to open these files. A list of the free fonts used for the names and dates is included.
You can use these graphics commercially, but you cannot resell, share or redistribute the images on their own. They need to be used as part of a new work such as a card design or photo overlay.
Instant download after purchase.
- You can’t give away, share, resell or redistribute the graphics on their own. If you have a friend that wants to use the graphics, please refer them to my store.
- You can’t post the stand-alone graphics as they are on your website or blog in a manner that would make them available to download.
- You cannot use the graphics in a new work where the individual graphics can be extracted from the final file, such as a layered .psd file.
- You can’t claim copyright of the graphics individually or in a collection.
- A credit line on every page of the website/blog or at the bottom of the template that says something like “Some graphical elements by Avalon Rose Design”.
- Hyperlink the words “Avalon Rose Design” to https://theavalonrose.com.
Go ahead and use them however you want. Sharing with others is not allowed, however. Have fun!
Due to the digital nature of our files, all sales are final and are non-refundable once downloaded unless significantly different than advertised.