Introducing the new Autumn Abundance Mockup & Scene Creator. Use the fall leaves, pumpkins, cozy knits, fruit, seeds, vintage papers, and other graphics to create unique scenes to display your designs. This set is wonderful for designing moodboards for clients as well.
Each item was photographed, and meticulously cut out of its background. Individual elements are provided in PNG format with a transparent background. Shadows are included in each PNG file. There are also 15 premade scenes that are available in both PNG and PSD format.
The PSD versions of the premade scenes each have a Color Effect option that you can turn on and off. "Hazy Maple" has a muted autumnal feel, while "Brisk Boost" adds extra vibrance. Each PSD file contains a smart object for adding your art.
Please note that you should be familiar with Photoshop, and how to edit Smart Objects to use the PSD premade scenes in this collection.
- 37 Autumn Leaves | PNG Format
- 12 Vintage Books and Papers | PNG Format
- 16 Knit and Fabric Edges | PNG Format
- 27 Fruit and Food Elements | PNG Format
- 3 Mum Graphics | PNG Format
- 3 Wheat Graphics | PNG Format
- 5 Background Photos | JPG Format | 5000 x 3333 px
- 21 Miscellaneous Items | PNG Format
- 12 Pumpkins and Gourds | PNG Format
- 15 Seeds and Nuts | PNG Format
- 15 Premade Layered Scenes with Optional Color Effects | PSD Format | 5000 x 3333px
- 15 Premade Scenes with Transparent Background | PNG Format | 5000 x 3333 px
Note - Photoshop is required to edit the PSD files. NO fonts are included in this collection.
CANVA Users Please Note: The individual graphics in this collection will open fine in Canva. However, the premade scene PNG files exceed the size limit, so if you would like to use them in Canva you will need to resize them smaller before uploading.
Instant download after purchase. 3.17 MB
Due to the digital nature of our files, all sales are final and are non-refundable once downloaded unless significantly different than advertised.
- You can’t give away, share, resell or redistribute the graphics on their own in physical or digital form. If you have a friend that wants to use the graphics, please refer them to my store.
- You cannot use the graphics as a primary design element in your end product (please see graphic below) regardless of whether it is a physical or digital product. They must be combined with other design resources to create a new end product/original design that took you time and effort to produce. If you would like to purchase an Extended License that would allow you to use the graphics as-is please contact me.
- You can’t post the stand-alone graphics as they are on your website or blog in a manner that would make them available to download.
- You cannot use the graphics in a new work where the individual graphics can be extracted from the final file, such as a layered .psd file.
- You can’t claim copyright of the graphics individually or in a collection.
Public Domain Images
If an item is marked as "Personal Use Only" you may go ahead and use them however you want for your personal projects. Sharing with others is not allowed, however. You may not use the items to create anything that you will offer for sale. Have fun!