Avalon Rose Design
Botanical Moodboard Scene Creator
Introducing the new Vintage Botanical Moodboard & Scene Creator. Use the dried flowers, vintage papers, and other elements to create unique scenes to display your designs. This set is wonderful for designing moodboards for clients as well.
There are many dried flowers, herbs, leaves, and natural items included in this bundle along with miscellaneous items such as a magnifying glass, feather, candles, key, crystals, and more. Vintage paper and books galore, as well as paper frames, watercolor color swatches, and large backgrounds. All frames include Smart Objects to add your designs to, and you can edit the color of the watercolor swatches with a Hue & Saturation layer included. Each item was photographed, and meticulously cut out of its background. Shadows of each item are on a separate layer for easy adjustability.
Please note that you should be familiar with Photoshop, and how to edit Smart Objects to use this collection.
- 35 Dried Flowers, Herbs and Plants | PSD Format | Large Scale
- 18 Miscellaneous Items | PSD Format | Large Scale
- 22 Vintage Papers, Books, and Tags | PSD Format | Large Scale
- 14 Paper Frames and Watercolor Swatches | PSD Format | Large Scale | Editable Colors
- 5 Premade Scenes | PSD Format | 8000 x 6000 pixels
- 5 Background Textures | JPG Format | 8000 x 6000 pixels
All files included are in PSD format, so Photoshop is required to edit these files.
Instant download after purchase.
Please note all products available are digital files, not tangible or printed items. Nothing will be shipped to you, instead after purchase has been completed you will receive an email with a link to download the digital files.
Due to the digital nature of our files, all sales are final and are non-refundable once downloaded unless significantly different than advertised.
- You can’t give away, share, resell or redistribute the graphics on their own. If you have a friend that wants to use the graphics, please refer them to my store.
- You can’t post the stand-alone graphics as they are on your website or blog in a manner that would make them available to download.
- You cannot use the graphics in a new work where the individual graphics can be extracted from the final file, such as a layered .psd file.
- You can’t claim copyright of the graphics individually or in a collection.
- A credit line on every page of the website/blog or at the bottom of the template that says something like “Some graphical elements by Avalon Rose Design”.
- Hyperlink the words “Avalon Rose Design” to https://theavalonrose.com.
Go ahead and use them however you want. Sharing with others is not allowed, however. Have fun!