Avalon Rose Design
Flower Market Watercolor Collection
Create stunning designs that pop with the Flower Market Watercolor Collection. Each element was hand-painted in a pink, peach and yellow floral color scheme. Included are numerous bouquets, wreaths, alphabets, seamless patterns, tileable borders, 5" x 7" frames, individual flowers, individual leaves and branches, frames, swashes, washes and splatters. All besides the paper backgrounds are png files on a transparent background. All at 300 dpi.
- 14 Bouquets
- 80 Individual Flowers
- 37 Individual Leaves & Branches
- 12 Wreaths
- 2 Sets of Floral Alphabets A-Z
- 5 Seamless Patterns
- 6 Watercolor Papers (jpg)
- 3 5" x 7" Floral Frames
- 3 Borders Horizontally Tileable
- 4 Circle Frames
- 4 Diamond Frames
- 4 Square Frames
- 12 Swashes and Washes
- 2 Splatters
Instant download after purchase.
Please note all products available are digital files, not tangible or printed items. Nothing will be shipped to you, instead after purchase has been completed you will receive an email with a link to download the digital files.
Due to the digital nature of our files, all sales are final and are non-refundable once downloaded unless significantly different than advertised.
- You can’t give away, share, resell or redistribute the graphics on their own in physical or digital form. If you have a friend that wants to use the graphics, please refer them to my store.
- You cannot use the graphics as a primary design element in your end product (please see graphic below). They must be combined with other design resources to create a new end product/original design that took you time and effort to produce.
- You can’t post the stand-alone graphics as they are on your website or blog in a manner that would make them available to download.
- You cannot use the graphics in a new work where the individual graphics can be extracted from the final file, such as a layered .psd file.
- You can’t claim copyright of the graphics individually or in a collection.
- A credit line on every page of the website/blog or at the bottom of the template that says something like “Some graphical elements by Avalon Rose Design”.
- Hyperlink the words “Avalon Rose Design” to https://theavalonrose.com.
Go ahead and use them however you want. Sharing with others is not allowed, however. Have fun!