I'm happy to introduce the new Modern Botanical Logo & Branding Bundle.
Included are 12 branding kits & logo templates with lovely hand drawn elements that contain everything you need to create a beautiful branding presence for your business or personal brand. Perfect for creatives, crafters, boutiques, photographers, designers, bakeries, and more.
Each individual kit contains a main logo, secondary logos, submark, monogram, motif, pattern tiles, and an optional color palette.You can mix and match what logos/graphics/fonts you want to use for your own design. All elements, including the logo files, are provided in .ai, .eps and .psd formats for easy text editing and color changes. The motifs are also available in .png format, and the pattern tiles are available in .ai, .eps, .png as well as .pat sets for Photoshop. All fonts are available free for commercial use, and links to where you can find them are included.
What You Will Receive
12 Branding Kits
Each Branding Kit Contains the Following
- 1 Main Logo | Editable Text & Colors | AI EPS PSD Formats
- 2 Secondary Logos | Editable Text & Colors | AI EPS PSD Formats
- 1 Submark | Editable Text & Colors | AI EPS PSD Formats
- 1 Monogram | Editable Text & Colors | AI EPS PSD Formats
- 1 Motif Graphic | Editable Colors | AI EPS PSD PNG Formats
- 1 Seamless/Tileable Pattern Tile Design | 9 Colorways (Including some with transparent backgrounds | AI EPS PNG PAT
- All Logos & Submarks in Color Versions | Editable Text & Colors | AI EPS PSD Formats
- 12 Main Logos (Black & White)
- 24 Secondary Logos (Black & White)
- 12 Submarks (Black & White)
- 12 Monograms
- 12 Motifs
- 12 Seamless/Tileable Pattern Tile Designs | 9 Different Colors Each Making 108 Total
- 12 Color Palettes
- 12 Main Logos (Color)
- 24 Secondary Logos (Color)
- 12 Submarks (Color)
- You will also receive a separate reference guide PDF displaying the logos and colors
- A color palette reference sheet.
- A font list PDF file with links to where to download them
A fair working knowledge of how to use Photoshop and/or Illustrator will be very helpful when editing the logos. Software requirements are CS4+.
I sincerely hope you find these useful for branding your business or yourself, and if you have any questions about the technical aspects of editing the files in Photoshop or Illustrator feel free to send me a PM.
Please note: These are not exclusive logo designs, and you will be required to make the text and color edits yourself or with the help of another. Customization by me is not available at this time.
Instant download after purchase.
Due to the digital nature of our files, all sales are final and are non-refundable once downloaded unless significantly different than advertised.
- You can’t give away, share, resell or redistribute the graphics on their own in physical or digital form. If you have a friend that wants to use the graphics, please refer them to my store.
- You cannot use the graphics as a primary design element in your end product (please see graphic below) regardless of whether it is a physical or digital product. They must be combined with other design resources to create a new end product/original design that took you time and effort to produce. If you would like to purchase an Extended License that would allow you to use the graphics as-is please contact me.
- You can’t post the stand-alone graphics as they are on your website or blog in a manner that would make them available to download.
- You cannot use the graphics in a new work where the individual graphics can be extracted from the final file, such as a layered .psd file.
- You can’t claim copyright of the graphics individually or in a collection.
Public Domain Images
If an item is marked as "Personal Use Only" you may go ahead and use them however you want for your personal projects. Sharing with others is not allowed, however. You may not use the items to create anything that you will offer for sale. Have fun!