Avalon Rose Design
Pretty Posy Watercolor Flower Graphics Collection
Pretty Posy is a collection of watercolor floral illustrations in a fresh color scheme. Hand painted flower and leaf illustrations with a lovely paper texture will add a garden burst to your designs.
A modern color scheme of coral, cream, turquoise, aqua, and brown in these lovely flowers is perfect for many situations. Wonderful for calendars, notebooks, wall art, fabric, packaging, stationery, website and jewelry design. All files are provided in PNG format with a transparent background at 300 dpi, and are large scale.
- 27 Floral Monogram Graphics | A-Z + & | PNG Format | approx. 2600 - 4000 px
- 6 Premade Bouquet Graphics | PNG Format | approx. 4000 - 4800 px
- 64 Individual Flower and Leaf Graphics | PNG Format | approx. 850 - 3000 px
- 6 Premade Floral Wreath Graphics | PNG Format | 4000 - 4500 px
- 4 Seamless Floral Tile Patterns | PNG Format | 3072 x 3072 px
- 1 Premade Floral Frame | PNG Format | Printable at 8.5" x 11" | 2550 x 3300 px
- 1 Premade Floral Frame | PNG Format | Printable at 5" x 7" | 1500 x 2100 px
Download size: 750 MB
Please note all products available are digital files, not tangible or printed items. Nothing will be shipped to you, instead after purchase has been completed you will receive an email with a link to download the digital files.
Due to the digital nature of our files, all sales are final and are non-refundable once downloaded unless significantly different than advertised.
- You can’t give away, share, resell or redistribute the graphics on their own. If you have a friend that wants to use the graphics, please refer them to my store.
- You can’t post the stand-alone graphics as they are on your website or blog in a manner that would make them available to download.
- You cannot use the graphics in a new work where the individual graphics can be extracted from the final file, such as a layered .psd file.
- You can’t claim copyright of the graphics individually or in a collection.
- A credit line on every page of the website/blog or at the bottom of the template that says something like “Some graphical elements by Avalon Rose Design”.
- Hyperlink the words “Avalon Rose Design” to https://theavalonrose.com.
Go ahead and use them however you want. Sharing with others is not allowed, however. Have fun!