Avalon Rose Design
Floralphabet Monograms Vol 1
Floralphabet Monograms Volume 1 contains 3 full sets of watercolor floral monograms that are large scale and very versatile. They can be used in wedding invitations, product packaging, logos, stationery, wall art and more. Each set includes every letter in both capital and lowercase as well as numbers and ampersand. Large seamless patterns tiles in each design are also included as a bonus.
If you find these useful, and are interested in other graphics that match/compliment the patterns in these monogram please check out my watercolor sets below.
- 3 Sets of Watercolor Floral Capital Letter Monograms | A-Z | Approx. 3400-4400 pixels tall | PNG Format
- 3 Sets of Watercolor Floral Lowercase Letter Monograms | a-z | Approx. 2000-3700 pixels tall | PNG Format
- 3 Sets of Watercolor Floral Ampersands | & | 3600 x 3500 pixels | PNG Format
- 3 Watercolor Floral Seamless Pattern Tiles | 5000 x 5000 pixels | JPG Format
Please note all products available are digital files, not tangible or printed items. Nothing will be shipped to you, instead after purchase has been completed you will receive an email with a link to download the digital files.
Due to the digital nature of our files, all sales are final and are non-refundable once downloaded unless significantly different than advertised.
- You can’t give away, share, resell or redistribute the graphics on their own in physical or digital form. If you have a friend that wants to use the graphics, please refer them to my store.
- You cannot use the graphics as a primary design element in your end product (please see graphic below). They must be combined with other design resources to create a new end product/original design that took you time and effort to produce.
- You can’t post the stand-alone graphics as they are on your website or blog in a manner that would make them available to download.
- You cannot use the graphics in a new work where the individual graphics can be extracted from the final file, such as a layered .psd file.
- You can’t claim copyright of the graphics individually or in a collection.
- A credit line on every page of the website/blog or at the bottom of the template that says something like “Some graphical elements by Avalon Rose Design”.
- Hyperlink the words “Avalon Rose Design” to https://theavalonrose.com.
Go ahead and use them however you want. Sharing with others is not allowed, however. Have fun!